(for a full-screen view klick on the banner above)
Before official votings start on Thursday, December 15, 2011, we give you a round up on who’s nominated, and why.
As mentioned yesterday, there’s always a nomination coming in at the eleventh hour, so we have 13 blogs nominated. So to say, one for each month and one extra.
Some facts now to make it easier for you to decide which one you’re gonna vote for.
- You have nominated one blog about sports. “The Footballists” captures soccer jerseys from all over the world.
- Two blogs of bloggers who like bikes: “Love Thy Bike” reports from her trips, and “Cork Grips” shows the stylish aspects of biking.
- Two historical blogs. “Remembering The 90s” does what the name say, while “The Transatlantic Traveller” features a history documentary series.
- “Northwest Butter” is about food – especially about food in College.
- For some fine writing – ironic, truthful and cool – “publikworks” is in the game.
- If you like comics and
Microsoft Paint artsome cool Computer art, “Peas and Cougars” must be your favourite. [Thank you to M Rae for correcting.]
- Personal revelations as well as some cool things found on the internet mixed with original crafts. It’s “maedchenmitherz”.
- “Let Them Eat Kate” says it best: “Ramblings of a 20-something-year-old girl living life through fashion, cooking,photography, sarcasm and some wit, on the web.”
- Two more very personal blogs giving insights in their lives at “fernexpress” and “Not War and Peace”.
- And our eleventh hour nominee handles the truth for those who can stand it: “The Mental Ward”
So spend some time discovering those great blogs, that’s what the 2011 transatlantic diablog award is about, before it’s time to vote on December 15. All links here!